Airtel Nigeria has currently open career portal to recruit qualified and experienced candidates who wish to work with them. This may be that opportunity you are waiting for if you wish to work with Airtel. Read through to see more details of the job offer and how to apply online.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
They are recruiting in the following categories:
Job Title: Lead – IN & VAS Planning & OperationsLocation: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- This role holder will act as the lead representative for business, technical and functional requirements in the area of IN & VAS solutions and operations.
- The function will define the optimal topology and proposed technology roadmap of the IN/Charging and VAS network to meet a premium service level and architecture;
- To evaluate network design and define integrated planning/implementation criteria and guidelines with partners for capacity management and dimensioning of the Core IN network; Also would evaluate delivery of IN projects to designed SLAs whilst exploring the most efficient ways to deliver any new functional requirements placed upon the Mobile/Evolved Core Network.
- The function will also be responsible for the day to day operational management of the IN and VAS to day-to-day management of the IN and VAS Managed Services vendors. Ensure all the agreed KPI’s are met.
- Service Layer (billing) architecture for IN & VAS Planning and Architecture designed to ensure Uninterrupted Charging and delivery of Value added Services.
- Ensure that the project related documentation reflects a fit-for-purpose design value-added with the contractual even project-related.
- On concept of solutions proffered and prior to implementation, documentation in the form of SD, HLD, and the LLD designs should be prepared to ibeforeechnical functionality, platform design, and platform, integration with relevant network elements.
- Perform adequate dimensioning, of all IN/Ch, arguing Systems, and VAS Nodes – in accordance with network growth and projections.
- Continuously being the loop of the network traffic by and various parameters to ensure the Network elements ts are operating as expected. Where required, tak,e corrective action with input from Operations.
- Understand the business requirements and impact on the IN network infrastructure.
- Prevention of outages on the network by ensuring proactive monitoring
- Carry out monthly and weekly governance meeting with the MS partners
- Provide consultation services to relevant business units including Liaismeetings Marketing and IT for advice on new tariffs, products and services.
- Develop close working relationships with IT, Core Network and Billing Architects, Prod, but Development team, and also with Vendor to ensure IN solutions meet the business’s technical and business objectives. Ensuring that the MS/MC partners deliver the projects to the high quality expected first time right.
- Technology assessments and POC trials (RFI/RFP/RFQ). Verification of solutions before roll-out.
- Prioritize self-workload as required to meet the fluctuating demands of business and requirements from other stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s of Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering Degree
- 10 – 12 years working experience in a large Mobile Network Operator with the MPC or EPC domains.
- Vendor experience – HUAWEI and ERICSSON platforms and IN architectures – Including Service level configuration for data services.
- Good technical understanding and experience of the commercial deployment of EPC/LTE (including IMS) which could include design, test and/or deployment. Understanding of the evolution of 3G networks moving towards 4G.
- Detailed work, ng Telecommunications Knowledge
- Good understanding of 3GPP /ITU-T and ETSI standards with regards to OCS will be required.
- relevant good experience with OSS platforms.
Skills & Competencies:
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Personal tenacity to succeed
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation.
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines.
- Self-motivational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills ls.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution to support problem-solving teams as an escalation point.
Application Closing DateNot Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: click apply
Post a Comment