OPAY RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY ONGOING
OPAY is current recruiting qualified applicant who we be among their organization.
Read details belong for more details
Job DescriptionOPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Opay is Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager (POS Business)
· The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the smooth running of daily business operations(POS Segment) and develops policies around pricing, agent acquisition, Agent Onboarding, Aggregator Onboarding and general POS operations.
· Must have sound knowledge and experience tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses, and monitoring production KPIs.
· Developing policies around POS Operations
· Develop performance metrics to build, deliver, report and track mechanism
· Evaluate reports, decisions and department results on established goals.
· Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on merchants’ needs.
· Identify new business opportunities and ensure revenue generation
· Driving efficiency and mitigating operational risks to the barest minimum.
· Develop process improvement initiatives to achieve operational excellence
· Analyzing business models, conducting risk assessments on operations and putting contingencies in place.
· Carrying out other operational duties when required
· Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in a reputable institution.
· Minimum of 5 years experience as Operations Manager in a FINTECH, E-PAYMENT firm, Commercial Bank or related sectors
· Must have good knowledge and experience developing around the general operations of a business.
· Good analytical and team management skills.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
Interested applicant are to click the APPLY to get started .
Don’t forget to let me know how you get on -and leave a comment below to share your experiences. I read and reply to every single one and LOVE to hear from my visitors. Oh, and if you’re not already, make sure you’re subscribed to this blog, so you get weekly updates on my latest job offers CLICK HERE
Post a Comment