UBA is current recruiting qualified applicant who we be among their organization.
Read details belong for more details
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance
· Perform a monthly review of interest income and fees and commission lines to ascertain the completeness and accuracy of recognized income.
· Ensure proper mapping of all asset lines to corresponding income lines and unbundling of P&L accounts where necessary.
· Ensure the integrity of revenue related system generated entries and GL accounts
· Ensure the automation of all manually recognized income to reduce human errors.
· Proactively engage process owners to identify manual processes and automate them using ACL.
· Timely and high-quality delivery on other assignments /tasks assigned by supervisor, including support towards interim/annual audits.
· First Degree in Computer Science or Mathematical related fields.
· 3 – 5 years experience
· Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
· Extensive business knowledge of basic income and expense lines.
· Good coding skills(ACL,SQL,PYTHON).
· Excellent Analytical ability.
· Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
· Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
· Critical thinking and scripting skills
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
Interested applicant are to click the APPLY to get started .
Don't Keep! Kindly Share:
Don’t forget to let me know how you get on -and leave a comment below to share your experiences. I read and reply to every single one and LOVE to hear from my visitors. Oh, and if you’re not already, make sure you’re subscribed to this blog, so you get weekly updates on my latest job offers CLICK HERE
Post a Comment