UBA has opened up their job portal to recruit qualified and interested Applicant to work with them. If you are such a candidate, keep reading to learn more about the job offer and how to apply online.
for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with
operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London,
Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in
Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services
with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and
touch points globally.
They Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Of
Job Title: Service Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a candidate with a service mind-set to manage and resolve all service complaints. Our ideal candidate must be customer-focused and result-oriented with at least 2 year’s related experience.
Job Objective (s)
- To provide answers to service questions and provide additional support where needed. Manage and ensure all service complaints lodged are resolved within stipulated TAT. The Service Support Officer is also required to collate Corporate Services operations data, analyze it and proffer improvements to processes.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor requests and complaints on customer request applications to ensure all requests/complaints are resolved within stipulated TAT.
- Recommend potential services by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university
2 years related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Proven customer support experience.
- Knowledge of functions of different roles within Corporate Services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent data analytics skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Judgment & decision making skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
What We Expect From You
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date11th March, 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLLY
Don't Keep! Kindly Share:
Post a Comment