Are you a photographer and want to make money online? This is for you, Freepik is looking for passionate graphic designers who are willing to work.
Frepik, was founded in 2010 by brothers Alejandro and Pablo Blanes, along with their friend Joaquín Cuenca, founder of Panoramio (acquired by Google).
Why choose Freepik
- The number one startup in Spain
- More than 41 million visits a month!
- More than 400 employees all around the world!
- We offer a fixed rate per image
Requirements to work as a freelance photographer:
We’re looking for people with great imagination, passionate about photography, and who love being up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Being organized is essential. It’s important you manage your time effectively to get the best results and meet your deadlines.
- We seek responsible people that commit themselves to comply with the conditions specified in each photo session.
- We value positively a self-critical attitude. Following the guidelines and suggestions of the art, directors are crucial to improve every day.
- All generated content must be original and exclusive.
- Fluency in English or Spanish is required, so you can communicate with us.
For more details on how to apply for this job, Go to Freepik
Don’t forget to let me know how you get on -and leave a comment below to share your experiences. I read and reply to every single one and LOVE to hear from my visitors. Oh, and if you’re not already, make sure you’re subscribed to this blog, so you get weekly updates on my latest job offers CLICK HERE
Post a Comment