Do you wish to work with an oil and gas company? if yes Geoplex Drillteq is currently recruiting to fill some vacant positions in their firm, this is a dream come true for everyone wishing to work with the firm.
Geoplex Drillteq Limited is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast-expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region.
The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry have contributed to their growth process.
They are recruiting you to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Ref. Code: GPLX/PHC/01/21
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The incumbent will be a technically sound and result-oriented individual
You will be responsible for assisting in all procurement activities
- Conducting market surveys to get current market prices
- Sourcing of materials needed for all operational needs
- Purchase items at the most competitive prices without compromising quality
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers as needed to confirm or change orders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer-literate with proficiency in the use of MS-office
- Good bargaining skills
- Familiar with the Oil Industry Market and Mechanical Spares
- Applicants MUST be residents of Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
The application will close on 11th April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Post a Comment