Molara Foundation is currently in need of a web developer and graphic designer,
We are seeking a creative person with a strong background in UX Design with a passion for web design, digital marketing, email marketing, and social media content. Web Designer duties and responsibilities.
To excel as a Web Designer, a candidate must fulfill a number of important duties and responsibilities. Responsible for turning that design into a functional site and uploading it to a web server. Other responsibilities include:
- Creating a suitable color scheme or incorporating the client’s color scheme into the design
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links”
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Create backup files of the site
- You can iterate on designs with the ability to explain the decisions made via your knowledge and research.
- Effectively evaluate and manage time, resources, and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to create designs within a landing page, including HTML code and other languages as needed
- Understanding of the foundations for a good UX/UI for site design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Strong portfolio of websites, social media graphics and professional pdfs
- Expert proficiency with HTML and coding necessary for website and landing page creation
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, Development, or related field is a plus
- For more information click here
Post a Comment